What is KER•Flex
KER•Flex is a powdered oral joint supplement suitable for all classes of horses engaged in various types of exercise.
Progressive degeneration of joints is commonplace, especially in hard-working horses, and degenerative joint disease limits the careers of many performance horses. By the time clinical signs of joint disease are evident, damage has already occurred.
KER•Flex contains a synergistic blend of glucosamine HCl and chondroitin sulfate to provide broad-spectrum support of joint health.
Why should I use KER•Flex for my horse
- Contains high-quality joint support compounds glucosamine HCl and chondroitin sulfate in a palatable powdered formula to provide broad-spectrum support of joint health
- Suitable for all classes of horses engaged in various types of exercise
- Aids in maintenance of joint integrity and minimizes wear and tear on joints
- Works to reduce cartilage damage and stimulate cartilage repair
- May lead to reduced frequency of or need for injectible joint therapies
- Recommended for older, arthritic horses to slow progression of arthritis and help promote a pain-free future
|Guaranteed Analysis||per 30 g|
|Glucosamine HCl||10,000 mg|